For most table games online, there is nothing much you can do for game strategizing. Online sic bo is considered to be a game of luck in the United States. It is played with three dice and 3 is a lucky number after all.
This is because you cannot alter the outcome of the game after the numbers pop up on the dice. This is unlike blackjack online or online poker. You will not choose to add more cards to your hand or let go of some depending on your picks.
Therefore, the best you can do is work more on the betting techniques. Betting strategies can have a good effect on the amount you will get to win.
Also, there is a way around any casino game to help you win more. At some point, you can come with some strategy that can help you better the chances of winning that real money.
The Best Sic Bo Casinos in Australia
The Best Online Sic Bo Strategies for 2021
As mentioned above, online sic bo is a game of chance. But that does not mean that you can shake things up a little bit. Altering your betting strategies can help you have a good sic bo table game. Therefore, are betting strategies that you can use include,
Always Play Defense
While betting on your game, you will have to choose whether you are betting defence or attacking. Although it might seem boring, defence is the best option for you if you want to win more. Mainly, this is because you will be able to save up more money in your bankroll account.
In turn, you can stay in the game, make more bets and win more. Hence, you do not have to worry about straining your bankroll and missing out.
Try Making Small Number Bets
While you can win money from big bets, smaller bets tend to help you win more real money. Why settle for less when you can win more? Usually, the winning odds of this method range from 2.8% to 3%. Leaving you with 97% chance of real money.
Small Bets: this is when you bet on small number outcomes from 4 to 10.
Big Bets: unlike small bets, big bets predict that the total outcome from all three dice must range between 11 and 17.
Single Number Bets: This strategy will test the better part of your patience. While some people opt to bet on different numbers, you will be betting on one single number throughout. Meaning if you choose a 10, you will stay there for the whole game.
However, the chances of winning can be below. But, if you do manage to win, you will get a higher payout than other bets.
When you decide to bet on a particular number, it is best to focus on the outcomes of one die. Hence, your numbers should range up to a six. Meaning, you will have to in cooperate with the smaller number bets too.
This is not the best betting strategy that you can go for. Considering the fact that the possibility of you winning will only be 2.77%. Meaning, your winning odds will be 6 to1. You can get to win once in every 7 bets.
However, this is safe for going about the whole betting process. Although you can get more wins from risking it all, combination bets will guarantee you a win in every 7 chances. Thus, you are going to be getting something out of it all.
Why you Should Stay Clear of Double and Triple Bets
The winning process from double and triple bets is quite long and straining. If you do not have a big bankroll, then you will feel the strain on your resources too. Therefore, staying on much simpler bets can be a good idea after all. You will not have much to lose when it comes to time and resources.
Sic Bo Online For Beginners
The best thing that you can do as a beginner is to make sure that you do more research. That way, you can pick the best dice combinations. And, with online sic bo, preparation is key.
Additionally, knowing more about the various bets mentioned above will help you choose the best possible real money option. The best strategy is to know the house edge and how much the bet pays.
Also, you can never get to learn enough. Hence, every process must be a learning moment for you. Some of the sic bo variations include dai siu, chuck luck and grand hazard.
Getting Bigger Sic Bo Wins
Usually, after getting the hang of everything, you might need to start rolling with the big guys. You can make big real money wins with online sic Bo.
Therefore, you will need to up the game a little when it comes to the betting part. According to sic bo experts, the best numbers to bet on are between 8 and 13.
Unlike 2 winning chances in every 15 chances, this strategy can increase your chances of winning to 6 to 1.
Casino Games for Aus Gamblers
Online sic bo is a game of luck, hence, you might find yourself on a winning streak. First, pick the specific number to guarantee you real money wins every time. Meaning, you might make those triple bets and win real money online.
However, what is important through it all is that you get to have as much fun as you can. After all, that is the main aim of casino gaming.